[NSRCA-dist1] Pocono Pattern Contest June 25-26 - two things different this year.

JOE LACHOWSKI jlachow at optonline.net
Tue May 3 06:23:38 AKDT 2011

Pocono Pattern Contest - two things different this year.

One, there will be no food provided on site this year. You will need to
bring your own lunch.  There is the general store a few miles south of
the field down the road that makes sandwichs, etc. I couldn't get any
volunteers from the club to run a concessions. I don't have the time and
energy to arrange anything myself. Sorry.

Second, the club has instituted  a new  field rule that prohibits dogs
on site in the pit area or at the flight line.  Sorry for the
inconvenience. Don't plan on bringing your dog this year.

Joe Lachowski