[NSRCA-dist1] [NSRCA-discussion] Saturday get together instead of Oasis Finalcontest

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 07:00:34 AKDT 2010

Jim,

It is pretty close to Mastori's diner..that great "foodie" place you and
Mary visited one year...I'm sure she wouldn't mind visiting again.. :-)

Everyone else,

For most, the Windsor field is about the same distance or closer than
Lakehurst.  It is about 1 hour west of Lakehurst, and pretty close to the NJ
Turnpike and Route 295.  From the below link Ed provided to the Diner,
proceed west on Route 38 for about 1.6 miles, field entrance is on the
right, you will have to drive up on the grass shoulder next to the chain
link fence.  Just past the field entrance (maybe 50' past) is a stoplight to
entrance the access road to the WalMart on the left.  I'll be stopping at
the field tonight to do some grass cutting.

Regards,

Dave

  _____