[NSRCA-dist1] Lodging Re: Pre-registration 20th Pocono Pattern Contest 26-27 June.

Joe Marri Jr. jmarri at uvm.edu
Wed Jun 16 07:56:55 AKDT 2010

Hey Guys,
Just wondering what people are doing for lodging for the Pocono
contest, and if anyone has available room or might want to share a
motel.

Right now I'm just trying to get ideas. I should be at a concert in
Camden NJ on Friday night and could potentially be near Pocono (very)
late Friday night. I'd be happy to bring the plane along =)

Joe Marri

joseph.marri at ge.com
jmarri at uvm.edu
802-498-3738