[NSRCA-dist1] Fw: 1st Annual District 1 vs District 2 ChallengeJune 19-20

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 06:34:29 AKDT 2010

TownePlace Suites.

From: richard wallace
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:17 AM
To: CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
Cc: Archie Stafford ; Dist1 at Nsrca. Org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist1] Fw: 1st Annual District 1 vs District 2 ChallengeJune 19-20

Sounds like it'll be a great event!

Understant there are lots of lodging choices - where's everybody staying?

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Ed Alt <ed_alt at hotmail.com> wrote:

  Hey everyone, just a reminder that we need D1 pilots to attend the 1st Annual District 1 vs District 2 Challenge to defend the honor of NSRCA District 1 against District 2. It's going to be well attended by D2, and there is also a Fathers Day dinner planned for Saturday night at a nice place called the Captains Table.

  http://massarosrestaurants.com/captainstable/index.htm

  Some hotels are:
  Days Inn: 301-863-6666
  Hampton Inn: 301-863-3200
  Townplace Suites: 301-863-1111
  Many other hotels are available. Search for hotels in California, or Lexington Park, MD

  Contact CD ARCHIE STAFFORD if you have questions

  21470 TRED AVON CT. LEXINGTON PARK, MD 20653

  HOME: (301) 862-4280

  CELL: (210) 416-7922

  astafford at md.metrocast.net

  See you there!