[NSRCA-dist1] Northeast Aerodynamics, Inc. Going out of Business Sale

John John at ne-aero.com
Fri Jan 1 21:28:33 AKST 2010

To all of our valued customers:

Northeast Aerodynamics, Inc. has been in business for 30 years.  With the
declining economy, and as of 1 December 2009, we have decided to spend time
with our families and go flying.  We will be keeping our web site open to
sell all of our remaining in-stock items.  However, we will not be manning
the office so if you call, please understand and leave us a message on our
answering machine.  We will respond to your messages and emails as time
permits.

To our Plaques and Awards customers:

Northeast Aerodynamics, Inc. will still continue to supply high quality
laser engraved plaques and awards to our customers through a new company
called Creative Laser Arts, LLC.  All of our artwork and historical plaque
samples, etc. have been transferred to this new company and the same people
who created and cut your plaques and awards in the past will be there to cut
your awards in the future.

Of particular interest to the pattern community, our 2M Aquila F3A pattern
plane, a great performer and a great value at its original price of $439.95,
is now on sale at $329.95 while supplies last.  District 1 will still be our
home district and we hope to see you at various future events.

We sincerely appreciate all of your support over the past 30 years and wish
you well in your modeling endeavors.

Sincerely,

John

Northeast Aerodynamics, Inc.