[NSRCA-dist1] WRAMS show help needed on Friday

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:51:05 AKST 2010

Help!  I'm still doing a  lot of business travel and will not be able to be at the WRAMS show on Friday, Feb 19.   Jim Quinn will be able to partially man the NSRCA booth on Friday, but I really need at least one other volunteer to help.  I also need volunteers for Saturday & Sunday, but I will be there for those days at least.

Also, the D1 NSRCA Annual Meeting and 2009 District Championship Awards ceremony will be held in meeting room E at 1:00 on Saturday.

Thanks!
Ed