[NSRCA-dist1] D1 Champs standings going into Oasis

Rick Wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:38:20 AKDT 2009

Here are the D1 Champs standings for 2009 thus far.

NSRCA membership status - many non- members shown in italics on the sheet. I confirmed all the possible winners are NSRCA members.

If you have 1) changes or 2) out of District results to include, please let me know.

Interesting to note that (besides our Canadian friends) we've had guest pilots from D2 (Chris Moon) and D6 (Dan Underkofler, Wayne Galligan) this season, and Micky Losardo is vacationing in Rhode Island, and is planning on joining the fun at the Oasis Finale.

See Y'all at Oasis next week - field should be open for practice all afternoon - come on and play!

Rick