[NSRCA-dist1] RT 66 roadtrip

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Sep 7 16:29:08 AKDT 2009

Guys,
 I'm on the RT-66 roadtrip. We set up a website so you can check out where we are and what's been going on. Updates are a little slow because we don't have much time to upload all the pictures and videos each day. We're trying to get caught up but it's really difficult so just be patient.

Here's a link to that site:
http://www.keithym53.com

See you all soon.

John Pavlick

BTW - These new Harleys suck. I've been riding this thing (an '09 Road King) for almost a week and it hasn't used a drop of oil. I don't know how people can deal with this... LOL