[NSRCA-dist1] Venus .40 for sale

Joseph Marri Jr. jmarri at uvm.edu
Mon Nov 9 07:20:55 AKST 2009

I'm selling a barely used Venus .40, maybe 30 flights, with an even
newer OS 55AX. It is in receiver-ready condition with the exception
that the cowl and wheel pants have not yet been installed. Has a mix
of JR DS821 and Futaba 3004 servos. I will include set of skis and
lots of props.

$285

Joe Marri
802-498-3738
jmarri at uvm.edu

PS my subscription to the forum and listserv does not work properly;
this is the only way I can access the list so I apologize if this is
not the right avenue for selling a plane.