[NSRCA-dist1] PassPort Airframe for Sale

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 29 20:04:41 AKDT 2009

Built and painted (all paint, my standard scheme) by CA in spring 2008,
assembled by me, approx 100 flights.

Deluxe version with CF wingtube, CF gear, CF spinner, and CF fuse
reinforcement, and split rudder.  Comes with linkages and hardware -

- Hyde BB aluminum horns

- Central CF/titanium pushrods

- MK BB

- MK Tailwheel

- Dubro super light wheels

The RTF weight with wheelpants, wingtips, dorsal fin is 10 lbs 15 oz with
the following equipment (not included) -

- Neu F3A motor, bullet connectors, Castle 85 HV, Ultra Deans, Hydemount,
APC 21x13.5

- Thunder Power Prolite V2 5s2p5300 x2

- JR921 w/ 2 satellites

- Thunder Power 2s1p730 lipo and Tech Aero Voltage Regulator for RX/Servo
power

- JR 9411sa x 4 for rudders and ailerons

- JR 8417sa elevator (mini's could be mounted in the stabs if desired)

Equipment could be left in plane, but I would need it replaced (new or used
in equal condition).

Asking $1,800 (shipping not included, prefer to deliver at D1 contest, or
NEAT, KIEF, JR Indoor).

The plane is well trimmed and flies true, and this is the plane/motor combo
that finished 2nd, 7th, and 10th in FAI and 1st in Masters at the 2009 NATs.
I have all setup (incidences, throws, mixes, etc) info documented, and my
12X program would be available for a JR user.  There is some minor cosmetic
damage (from shipping) to the fin/rudder, and a stress crack on the fuse by
the LG (after ~10 flights, reinforced by me, no further problems since).  I
can bring to D1 contests, and test flights are available.  I can send
detailed pictures.  Importers weblink is:
http://www.netboxhobby.com/product.sc?categoryId=1
<http://www.netboxhobby.com/product.sc?categoryId=1&productId=83>
&productId=83

Please let me know if any questions.