[NSRCA-dist1] Sayre Hotels

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Jul 25 08:28:54 AKDT 2009

OK I guess Anthony is all set. Rick and Dave - let me know if you still need a room for Sayre. I have one at O Brien's for Friday and Saturday night (July 31 and Aug. 1). 2 full-size beds with a fridge in the room. Let me know if you're interested before I cancel. I'll have to do that this weekend.

I also have a room for Friday and Saturday (Aug. 14 + 15) at the Carriage Motor Inn for Pattern in Paradise. It's sometimes hard to get rooms for this contest because there's usually a lot going on that weekend. This room has a Queen size bed and a fridge. Let me know if you're interested otherwise I'll just cancel.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com