[NSRCA-dist1] Radio Problems in Paradise

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 17:44:24 AKDT 2009

For those of you who watched me land early in round 5 on Sunday, I have
found the problem.

The problem happened between the Square Loop on Corner and the Eight Sided
Loop.  The plane was very high and inverted.  I was concentrating on  the
next maneuver and I accidentally rolled to the left, then panicked and went
with hard right aileron and hard down elevator to maintain altitude.   I
really don't think there ever was any problem.  The plane was so high, I
realize now that I just couldn't see it well enough to tell what it was  doing.

So the good news is, nothing is wrong with the plane.  The bad new is,
this might happen again.

Steve