[NSRCA-dist1] Oasis (NSRCA D1) Season Finale Pattern Contest

S Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 01:13:05 AKDT 2009

D1 Folks,

  Once again, and for what I believe to be the 20th time, OCM will be
running our annual 2-day pattern contest on September 12-13, 2009, at
the Wiskow Field in Jackson, New Jersey site.  Web information can be
found at the NSRCA site as well as http://ocmrc.us/, under the left-menu
link entitled "Pattern Contest".      The big-last-minute change being
made for this particular contest impacts FAI pilots: as per FAI pilots',
FAI will be flying P-011 sequence (instead of P-09) for all rounds of
this contest.  The intent for this change is to help prepare D1 FAI
pilots for next year's NATS.  Maybe some D1 Masters pilots may want to
consider challenging the P011 sequence too!
  If you plan on attending, please preregister as soon as possible by
sending myself an email to spiurc at comcast.net with your name, frequency,
and class.  All preregistration donations will be collected at the event
along with the on-site registration efforts.
  Good luck to all contestants!

Salvatore Piu