[NSRCA-dist1] Pre-registrsation for Pocono patern Contest

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 21:49:55 AKDT 2008

Lou I and Lou II better start looking for a new job.  I don't think we should let them cook though.

Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 02:39:22 +0000From: jlachow at optonline.netTo: nsrca-dist1 at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-dist1] Pre-registrsation for Pocono patern Contest
Thanks for all the replies. A lot of you guys I got already from registration through the D1 Site earlier. That's OK.  I just double check.

Rick, I had you on 49 with Ron L. Anthony is on 53.

 SS radios will definitely not be impounded and I'll probably let those who are on a channel by themselves hold the pin all day. So far with 18 people registered there is only one conflict.<g>

With SS in the mix could this be the end of impounding radios at contests in the future?

To date:

3 each in Sportsman, Intermediate and Advanced
9 in Masters
0 in FAI

----- Original Message -----From: Rick Wallace Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:28 pmSubject: Re: [NSRCA-dist1] Pre-registrsation for Pocono patern ContestTo: "CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT" > Rick Wallace > AMA L727> Masters> channel 53 (maybe Spektrum)> > > From: jlachow at hotmail.comTo: dist1 at nsrca.orgDate: Tue, 27 May > 2008 14:40:35 -0400Subject: [NSRCA-dist1] Pre-registrsation for > Pocono patern Contest> > > The Pre-registration system has been removed from the D1 website > due to SPAM. To pre-register for our contest all I need is the > following: NameAMA #Class flownChannel used Pre-registering > helps especially when it comes to acquiring food and beverages.> > Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. > Help protect your kids. > Joe Lachowski