[NSRCA-dist1] Pre-registrsation for Pocono patern Contest

jlachow at optonline.net jlachow at optonline.net
Tue May 27 18:39:29 AKDT 2008

Thanks for all the replies. A lot of you guys I got already from registration through the D1 Site earlier. That's OK.  I just double check.

Rick, I had you on 49 with Ron L. Anthony is on 53.

 SS radios will definitely not be impounded and I'll probably let those who are on a channel by themselves hold the pin all day. So far with 18 people registered there is only one conflict.<g>

With SS in the mix could this be the end of impounding radios at contests in the future?

To date:

3 each in Sportsman, Intermediate and Advanced
9 in Masters
0 in FAI