[NSRCA-dist1] Pocono Pattern Contest

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:33:32 AKDT 2008

Hope to see everyone on Saturday. Please don't abuse me too much<g>. Weather forecast shows only a 30% chance of a shower or thunderstorm both days. I'd say we are in pretty good shape. Wind direction is primarily from the south so we shouldn't see those funky rollers that we get when the wind is from the North.

Anyone wishing to preregister still may do so by sending me your name,class,channel, and AMA #. We have 20 preregistered so far with only one frequency conflict.

On the other side of the coin, if you are preregistered and will not be able to make it, let me know so I can remove your name from the computer program.

See y'all Saturday.