[NSRCA-dist1] Astral XX for Sale

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:49:59 AKDT 2008

Selling the plane you just won Sayre with?

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 17:47:40 +0000From: jlachow at optonline.netTo: nsrca-dist1 at lists.nsrca.orgCC: dist1 at nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-dist1] Astral XX for Sale
If anyone is interested, the price is $1500.00. Everything in it minus the receiver.----- Original Message -----From: jlachow at optonline.netDate: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:40 amSubject: [NSRCA-dist1] Astral XX for SaleTo: District 1 NSRCA Mailing List > My Astral XX is officially up for sale. Will sell in any > configuration. I will be flying it at Sayre this weekend. Comes > with wing, stab, and fuse covers as well as two extra > canopies. The one on the plane right now has some cracks in it. > JR digitals, 1.40RX and ES pipe if desired as part of package.> > Contact me if interested.> > 973-724-2693(W)> 908-507-6909(Cell)> > Joe Lachowski> Joe Lachowski