[NSRCA-discussion] Bob Noll

Jay Gerber jaysgerber at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 23 12:58:05 AKST 2024

Sadly Bob Noll passing: I have lasting memories of the contests that Bob ran
years ago as the epitome of pattern contests flown anywhere in the country.
I was blessed to have won long ago in the advanced class category and Bob
made that so special that I will never forget that moment or day.  The
picture of Bob and our winning group sits on my mantle with the "Mug" that
he gave every winner.  Bob has enriched the lives of all those he came in
contact with and has done so much for the hobby/sport.  May he rest in peace
having done so much for so many for so long.  Jay