[NSRCA-discussion] Patternscoring is back up!

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue May 2 16:30:44 AKDT 2023

Thank you all for your patience!

I had an incredibly frustrating weekend trying to get _some_ machine of
mine to correctly run with the updated database client library and the
latest version of nodejs (as the version I had been running with was well
out of AWS' supported platforms list.

Today I decided to play a bit with Github codespaces and I'm pleased to say
it worked on the first try and I was able to do the basic update that was
needed to get patternscoring back up and running!

I still have some significant upgrades in mind to significantly simplify
future maintenance, but I didn't want that to get in the way of y'all being
able to upload and view scores!

Enjoy!  And please let me know if you see any issues!

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X