[NSRCA-discussion] NATS Registration?

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 10:45:47 AKST 2023

Here's a link to the judging certification menu on the NSRCA site. It's a
little difficult to navigate, but follow the instructions on this page to
download the judge certification files and access the test. It's easiest if
you are an NSRCA member and if you are logged into the site before trying
to find the files and tests.

https://nsrca.us/index.php/judge-certification

Here's a direct link to the pattern Nats registration landing page. Again,
it's a little confusing to navigate to this page (not sure why), but it's
helpful if you are logged into your AMA account before you try registering.

https://www.modelaircraft.org/events/nats-2023-rc-aerobatics

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any issues!

Thanks,
Scott Pavlock

On Sat, Jan 28, 2023, 14:12 Matthew Finley via NSRCA-discussion <