[NSRCA-discussion] Peach Pattern Contest, Andersonville, Georgia, June 17 - 18

Robert Campbell rgc1701 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:04:06 AKST 2023

All,

The sanction for the Peach Pattern Contest will be held June 17th and 18th
at Hodges Field in Andersonville, GA.  Lodging is available in nearby
Americus, GA.  Registration is now open on the NSRCA website.  Please
register in advance so we can plan on how many pizzas to order for Saturday
lunch.  We will fly all AMA classes as well as F3A as well as NSRCA Club
Class.  Entry fee is $40, club Class is $10.  I hope to see a good number
of you there.

https://www.nsrca.us/index.php/eventsnewmenu/search-events/monthcalendar/2023/6/-

Rob