[NSRCA-discussion] 10-cell charger…

flyintexanmark flyintexanmark at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 14:56:24 AKST 2023

I have the 4010 duo and with 10s bricks I have managed to spark up my 5s balance connectors but at least the charger survived. Now I have the "A" balance tab obscenely marked on each 10s pack. MarkSent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Stuart Chale via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 12/22/23  1:20 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: John Decker <johndecker at sbcglobal.net>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>, Jas S <justanotherflyr at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 10-cell charger…

Second the recommendation for iCharger.  I have the 4010 I believe and have plugged it in backwards with no issues.
Stuart