[NSRCA-discussion] New FAI Rule Changes

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 11:56:39 AKDT 2023

Vicente,

The line lengths must be the same for all 4 legs in a square loop.  Those
deductions are made while the square loop is being flown - not afterwards.
You cannot make another deduction with regard to geometry after the
maneuver is completed - that would mean you are dinging the pilot twice for
the same infraction.

Best,
-Derek

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 11:19 AM Vicente Bortone via NSRCA-discussion <