[NSRCA-discussion] New FAI Rule Changes

Charlie Barrera charliebarrera767 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 06:17:15 AKDT 2023

I agree with Mike. That airplane was the AJ Acuity. I was the winning bid at the banquet and acquired the Acuity. It is the best airplane I’ve ever flown. It flew right out of the box. All I did was adjust the CG and it flew trimmed. The airframe is very competitive with Jason winning the 2017 FAI class with that airplane. Very complete ARF with all components included. AJ Aircraft did their homework. The model still sells for under $1000. You don’t need the expensive carbon fiber airplanes with contras to be competitive in any AMA class. …Charlie

Sent from my iPad