[NSRCA-discussion] New FAI Rule Changes

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 17:10:37 AKDT 2023

Nothing like a little rule change to excite group . . . .  ;)
I have mixed feelings about the weight change. It will help electrics vs fuel, I know the Finals and Unknowns have punished battery packs.  This will allow a few mAH increase so the batteries are not exhausted to the point of being damaged,
That being said, I agree we may see some interesting designs as a result.  Triplane anyone?

The geometry change is lunacy.   Enough said about that.

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com