[NSRCA-discussion] Jacksonville and Archer, FL Contests?

J vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 12 05:54:07 AKDT 2022

Yes!
Archer will be held the first weekend in December (3rd and 4th) and Friday will be available for practice and socializing. This will be the District Champs as well. Larry K is helping me file the sanction now.

We are also making this a fundraising event for the 2023 US Team! I’m currently trying to get the team members to all participate to make it a very fun weekend.

James will confirm the Jax contest dates when he has them.

Joe Walker