[NSRCA-discussion] 2022 Pattern NATS News author

Charlie Barrera charliebarrera767 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:14:24 AKDT 2022

The AMA is seeking a volunteer to write the daily NATS News during our Pattern NATS this August. The pay is $50 per day with increases if the author agrees to continue working with the AMA for following years. Many spouses accompany their husbands/wives for the event. This is an opportunity for he/she to earn a little extra cash during the competition. Please contact me off list if you or someone you know is interested. I will forward their name to the AMA. Thanks. …Charlie Barrera