[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern airframe help

Quinn Perkins quinnperk at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:54:55 AKDT 2022

Hello, I’m Quinn. I’m 14 and just getting into pattern with the help of
Mark Atwood and Mike Klein. I was planning to compete at the Weak Signals
event and at St.Clairsville. I have recently encountered some age related
problems with my Bjcraft Monolog though, and have been looking for a new
one. I’ve been looking for a new airframe as it has reasonable gear inside.
If anyone has any older, used airframes give me a  call at 440-708-8931.
I’m in northeast Ohio, but will be in Muncie this June.

Thanks, Quinn Perkins