[NSRCA-discussion] Throttle settings using a D3 ESC on a single prop belt drive Adverrun or Precision Aero Products system

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 14:45:16 AKDT 2022

Recently purchased the Precision Aero Products single prop belt drive system with a D3 ESC for my Hui Yang Supra Skybolt.
I am looking for any info from anyone that is using either of these systems with regards to idle rpm and other flight conditions as a base line reference other than what is stated in the D3 ESC directions.

thanks,

Joe Lachowski