[NSRCA-discussion] MasterScoring - Master pilot list

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 06:03:58 AKST 2022

Hi Scott,

Thank you for doing this.  This for sure will help to enter pilots a lot
faster the day of the contest.  I have a question:  Is it sufficient  to
download to patternscoring.com or do we have to use other procedure to
download?

Best regards,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone
*NSRCA 1140.  Be Proud to show your NSRCA #*

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 8:20 AM Scott Smith via NSRCA-discussion <