[NSRCA-discussion] 2023 AMA Pattern NATS

Charlie Barrera charliebarrera767 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 07:16:57 AKDT 2022

 2023 AMA Pattern NATS - 100 Year Anniversary
I’ve just been informed by the AMA that next year, the AMA will be celebrating their 100 year anniversary for the NATS.They are planning this celebration with extra swag, special logos, banners, film crew, etc.. They are even considering having a special vintage portion for each discipline. We won’t know dates until the end of this year or early next year. Traditionally, we’ve always been the last week of July. This year was the exception.
…Charlie Barrera, President, NSRCA