[NSRCA-discussion] Flight Coach Hardware

EARL HAURY ejhaury at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 15:23:37 AKDT 2022

Wayne

I experimented with one I have on the bench and can't duplicate your problem. Suggest downloading and installing the param file from the Flight Coach site.http://www.flightcoach.org then setup - controller configuration - download parameters. In MP "Load from file" and write. Give that a try and let me know if it helps.

As I noted in earlier post, it's important to have a good USB cable. Some that are intended just for charging something tend to be problematic.

Earl