[NSRCA-discussion] New Masters Maneuver

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 04:19:53 AKDT 2021

Not mentioned yet in this discussion is airspeed.  If positions of the
points are defined as per the discussion and roll rate for each roll must
match,
then constant airspeed is required for a perfect maneuver.  If airspeed
changes as you go through the top/rolling part of the loop, then you will
either miss your points or be forced to change your roll rate and/or
hesitation duration.

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 4:28 AM Stuart Chale via NSRCA-discussion <