[NSRCA-discussion] NATS Banquet

Jon Dieringer jon at dieringerfamily.com
Tue Jun 8 20:02:52 AKDT 2021

At the pattern NATS, the Saturday awards banquet is planned to be at the
newly renovated Selma American Legion just down the road from AMA. There
will be ample indoor and outdoor (including covered) spaces to accommodate
everyones personal comfort level with the pandemic. In addition we will
have access to a really nice fire pit and a cash bar that goes longer than
you can.

Dinner will be catered by Once Upon a Plate, one of Muncie’s top caterers.
http://onceuponaplate.com/gallery/

I think this will be a great closing to a great week of competition and
community.

Sign up today!
https://amablog.modelaircraft.org/nats/register/
--