[NSRCA-discussion] New Deans plug

tjpritchett at aol.com tjpritchett at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 07:41:22 AKDT 2021

Well that explains it!  I've been using oxy-acetylene to solder my connections.  It's a little rough on servo leads....:0Seriously, solder can and does oxidize on the surface, which raises the melt. temp., which is something I've been dealing with lately, down at the last foot of solder on the roll.Yup; I'm both cheap and lazy  :))