[NSRCA-discussion] New Deans plug

mups53 mups53 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 06:55:53 AKDT 2021

I talked to Deans yesterday. They have black and white ones in the works. Interesting that he claims that the Dean's ultra can carry much more of a load than generally thought of and is equal to a XT90 in its ability to carry the current. He claims anything over 50 amps continuous requires at least a 10g wire. The red ultra plugs are discontinued due to supply issues. Mike Mueller Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: tim pritchett via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 7/28/21  9:14 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org, justanotherflyr at gmail.com Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] New Deans plug
Yup....I went through 3 before getting one to bond.
I wonder what they're made of ?.....Teflon is about the highest melting point plastic.