[NSRCA-discussion] EDF pattern for 2021; D7 method?

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:28:23 AKST 2021

Hey Jim,
I did not get the copied email from Bill Wallace, but assume that the
sequences referenced are the ones I consider "standard/official" on
www.jetaerobatics.org.  True?
Where are these local rules and sequences that you refer to?  I looked on
nsrca.us and under the D7 page on that site, but find no mention of edf.
As for the upcoming D7 Arizona contests:  there is no mention of EDF for
the Feb 27th contest put on by Gary Switala.
John Bentley's event listing says that EDF will be flown and to let him
know if interested.  When I did he notified me that we will fly the
sequence on jetaerobatics.org
Regards, Dan

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 3:25 PM james woodward via NSRCA-discussion <