[NSRCA-discussion] Mike Karnes, President, IMAC, Passes Away Unexpectedly

Charlie Barrera charliebarrera767 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 05:57:06 AKST 2021

NSRCA Members, It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of  IMAC President, Mike Karnes. I have attached the notice by the IMAC Board of Directors. Many of you may not fly IMAC, but our two SIGs have many interests in common. It is a reminder that Covid is still out there and that anyone can contract the disease. Please keep his family in your prayers. May he Rest In Peace with Our Lord. …Charlie Barrera, President, NSRCA

http://www.mini-iac.org/ <http://www.mini-iac.org/>