[NSRCA-discussion] Flight Coach - your F3A coaching aid!

Andrew Palmer f3akiwi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:50:18 AKST 2021

Please check under the setup tab on the website

We give info to get a pixhawk mini and an omnibus f4 up and running

But any ardupilot compatible board with gps and sd writer should do the job... check the ardupilot website.....

This is free, and aimed at enthusiasts - there will be a bit of a learning curve....

Andrew