[NSRCA-discussion] Mac's Top Fuse Header

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Thu Feb 4 18:42:15 AKST 2021

Jarvis,

YS makes a fuse top header for the YS Classic (it should fit all of the YS motors).  I got one from Richard Verano before he retired, it was really nice and very inexpensive (~$24).

Contact CK Aero, they’ve picked up the YS line and should have them.  If not, you can get it here for ~$20 + shipping.  They’re very nice btw.

https://www.rcjapan.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=81_622&products_id=30128

Thx, Jerry

Budd Engineering
jerry at buddengineering.com