[NSRCA-discussion] Jim Woodward

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:42:00 AKDT 2021

Thanks Steve, I had not heard.
I'm shocked, as we had chatted and exchanged emails just a couple of weeks
ago.  So glad I got to fly with him in Arizona.
While a serious competitor and great flyer, he was always the perfect
sportsman.
I met Jim about 9 years ago when I spent a spring in South Florida and we
flew an IMAC contest in Miami.
Will miss him greatly.
Dan U

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 2:27 PM steve hannah via NSRCA-discussion <