[NSRCA-discussion] Jim Woodward

steve hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:54:23 AKDT 2021

 Hello everyone,

I think, by now, everyone on this list has probably heard of Jim Woodward's
passing.  If you are like me, you are still in a state of disbelief.  His
cousin, John Ingle, contacted me and asked for folks to send along any
pictures they might have of Jim and of him flying or with friends at
contests.  He is considering putting up a tribute page for Jim as well.
But in the meantime, send along notes and pictures to John so he can share
them with the family.  Likewise, if you know of other friends that may have
not heard yet or may have additional pics from his IMAC days then please
share this information with them.

Here is John's email address:  jedijingle at gmail.com

Thanks so much
Steve Hannah