[NSRCA-discussion] Trimming Guide

Matt Griffitt smgriffitt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 07:44:28 AKDT 2021

Yes Bryan's trimming guide will get you really close if not spot on. I
recommend you read the entire thing. And you have to start with the
settings he gives you. It will make it a lot easier one you . (Believe me
talking from a headache).
 From there you can always reach out to him if you are haveing issues or
juat post it here and someone will help.
Matt

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021, 10:02 AM Scott Pavlock via NSRCA-discussion <