[NSRCA-discussion] UPDATE US Team Trials & D4 Championships UPDATE

Bill Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 03:41:39 AKDT 2020

All -Little did we know that this event would develop into a "Mini-NATS" of sorts.  We have 23 FAI pilots registered and over 40 have pre-registered for the D4 Championships.  In order to assure that we have enough daylight to fly 4 rounds of P-21 we've made the following changes to venue assignments - please see/save attached.The big change is that FAI will fly split lines on Friday using both Site 1 and Site 3.  The open practice area will be Site 4 on Friday - Site 3 will be available for practice around 3PM.  Saturday and Sunday remain the same re venue assignments - again, please observe all times listed.I can't thank Matt Finley, D4 Championships ED, enough for his willingness to help make this work as well as Joyce Hager, Yolanda Jones, and Colleen Pierce of the AMA staff.Please make note of all times as we will absolutely have to run on time.
A couple more last minute reminders:-Today is the last day to get your banquet tickets-If you have a sun dot please bring it - I have one and we'll need more-Pack a full cooler as food/drink will not be available on site during the day.  We will have ice and ice-water only.  Many local restaurants will deliver to the AMA.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon and hope you join us - virtually, in person, or as a participant.  With the crazy year 2020 has been, we hope to provide a positive event for the entire pattern community.Best,Bill