[NSRCA-discussion] Team Trials & D4 Championships Schedule of Events

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Thu Sep 10 10:11:55 AKDT 2020

Notes for the D4 Championship Event

- Due to the high number of contestants at each event, we ask that you come prepared to judge for a little longer stint than normal. Fortunately we have enough pilots coming we should not have to ask you to judge more than once. Due to logistics, I will not be able to make judging timeline requests unless absolutely necessary.

- Due to the circumstances, and it being 2020….. Everyone will need to bring their own food for Breakfast, lunches, and plenty of drinks to cover yourself. If groups want to order pizza, subs, or etc they can do so, however there is no set person to take care of it. I am assuming we will have multiple groups go to dinner Thursday and Friday.

- As of right now, I see the order of flight operations below happening for flying Saturday and Sunday at Site 3…

Saturday Morning Wheels up immediately after pilots meeting !!

Sportsman, Intermediate, and Advanced will cycle through two rounds like a normal meet flying line 1 & 2 on rotation. Masters will follow, cycling through two rounds, so on and so forth.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP !!!