[NSRCA-discussion] D4 - VP Article

mups53 mups53 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 04:33:37 AKDT 2020

Thank you Scott.Not only do you write great articles but you've helped D4 to become one of the true stronghold districts. For those who don't know D4 contests held this year have been well attended and very well ran. And while some were canceled most were not. They also ran them relatively safe. The D4 Championships coupled with the Team Trials in Muncie is going to turn heads for what it will be. One for the books.Scott you can pat yourself on the back my friend. Ya done good. Mike Mueller Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Scott McNickle via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 9/5/20  7:11 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Tjpritchett <tjpritchett at aol.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>, Matthew Finley <rcfin02 at msn.com> Cc: "Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] D4 - VP Article

   Thank you, gentlemen.  It's a pleasure writing for you.

   Scott