[NSRCA-discussion] D4 & Team Trials Banquet Info

Bill Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 03:31:13 AKDT 2020

You’re invited!!

The District 4 Championship and US Team Trials banquet will be held on Saturday evening, September 26th, at 7:00pm.  We will be in the big tent on site 3 or in the McCullough room should inclement weather show up.  We will have an onsite catered dinner – meal and soft drinks included.  All other libations will be BYOB.  We will have an auction and a couple other things to benefit the team.
Price of the meal is $25 each and all reservations/payment must be made by Friday, September 18th.
Thanks,Bill
Happy Hour will begin at 6:30 courtesy of Rusty Dose!!
Pay William Pritchett using PayPal.Me

|  |  |

|  |
Pay William Pritchett using PayPal.Me

Go to paypal.me/WilliamPritchett163 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have ...