[NSRCA-discussion] Nats or lack there of

johnfuqua.jf at gmail.com johnfuqua.jf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 06:18:45 AKDT 2020

John

Not sure what brought this up as it was an email I posted back in June when
everything about the Nats was up in the air.    But your recollection is
from the 90s (best I remember) when AMA ran the Nats and provided manpower.
Has not been that way for many years now.   Not to mention completed
different circumstances..