[NSRCA-discussion] 2020 NATS Canceled

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu May 14 15:34:58 AKDT 2020

I hate to provide shallow hope, but I have it from the AMA that this is a bit of a mis-statement.  The NSRCA has elected not to participate in running the AMA Nationals, but the AMA has yet to cancel the AMA Nationals.  They are well aware of the effort involved to run one without the NSRCA, but as of now are seriously considering doing so.  If Indiana will permit it, they would prefer not to cancel their event.

They (AMA) still plan to make a decision on June 10th.  This clearly adds a strong data point in their considerations, but I strongly hesitate to say it’s cancelled.  Moreover, if the AMA continues to go forward with the Nats in July, I would strongly suspect that the FAI Team selection committee would push to utilize that event for the F3A team selection.

MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience