[NSRCA-discussion] Digital and analog servos on sport plane

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Mar 27 08:46:10 AKDT 2020

That’s good but you also need to make sure that the battery is capable of delivering a substantial amount of instantaneous current i.e. it has low internal resistance or it is large enough (capacity-wise) to prevent it from discharging at a high-C rate. This is especially important if you’re using a 2.4GHz Rx. If the receiver voltage gets too low, even for a short period of time it may become unlinked from the Tx. Some receivers take a while to link again and that could cost you an airplane.

Bottom line: If you’re at all unsure about the battery, invest in a new one that has enough nuts to handle the digital servos.

John Pavlick

Cell: 203-417-4971

Integrated Development Services